About Our Church
Our Mission Statement
1. We will glorify God and our Lord and Savior
Jesus Christ, both in Summit County and beyond, by bringing
people to Jesus, teaching and maturing them into a loving
community of believers.
2. We will strive to engage our congregation
in daily prayer and Bible study in our homes and at the church
3. We will work to build a stronger sense of
community through full participation of our members in worship
services, Bible classes and social functions.
4. We will work to make serving the Lord fun
for our children through education and social activities that
are appropriate and interesting.
5. We will nurture our marriages to grow in
ways that reflect Christ’s relationship with His Bride
the Church, and strengthening partnerships with parents to
help families develop the spiritual potential that God has
given their children.
6. We will put into practice the Biblical principles
of sacrificial giving, resulting in a weekly contribution
that funds not only our local work but our growing mission
7. We will continue to seek God’s will
as He shapes even greater dreams and plans for our congregation.